Meet our excellent Training partners
read more about them and what they offer our members.
Professional Master for Executive Assistants
Qualify for the Professional Master for Executive Assistants certificate by passing assessments throughout the course, and a manually graded writing assignment.
An online training program, co-created by IMA, for taking the role to new levels.
• Earn a tangible online degree
• +20 exclusive video presentations featuring industry leaders such as Adam Fidler and Laura Belgrado
• Based on online lectures, presentations, podcasts, reading materials, assessments, manually graded assignments and more
• Online learning community: Discuss and collaborate with global colleagues
• IMA members get 15 % discount - normal fee is $2,200.
Lucy Brazier - owner of Executive Support - is happy to be a speaker at IMA events at no cost as part of our cooperation.
Executive Support consists of Executive Support Magazine, Executive Support Training, Executive Support Events and more.
Shelagh Donnelly owns "Exceptional EA" and speaks at conferences and delivers onsite training for government, higher education, governance and business audiences, including a stock exchange and corporations such as the NBA.
Shelagh has done webinars for IMA - most recently in November 2021 on Strategic Planning.